When you are creating a photo book via our smartphone / tablet app, there is no option to align and distribute photos or to turn on a grid.
In the app you can switch between several standard layouts, but the individual photos cannot be moved around on the page.Close
Windows - offline creator tool
Align and distribute
1. Select the images while holding the
ctrl button. You need to select two photos at least for the "Align"-options to be available as you are aligning one photo with another.
2. Go to the "Edit" tab.
3. You can find the align options on the right side of the ribbon.
Please note: the photos will be aligned with the last selected photo.
Turn on grid
1. Go to "File".
2. Click on "Settings".
3. Here you can find the option to "Show grid when moving objects" and "Show coordinates when objects are dragged".
Please note: this setting only takes effect after the editor has been restarted.
Mac - offline creator tool
Align and distribute:
1. Select the photos you want to align.
2. On top of the screen, in the ribbon, you can find the align options.
Turn on grid:
1. Go to "View" menu.
2. Click on "Show Grid".Close
Online creator tool
When you are creating a photo book online via our online creator tool, there is no option to align and distribute photos or to turn on a grid.
The online creator tool does have an automatic snap-to-grid option, which cannot be turned off. This means the system will automatically 'snap' the image to the nearest edge.Close