You can open the First Aid screen by following these steps:
- Make sure that the application is no longer running. If it is still running, choose ‘Quit’ from the application menu (in the top left corner you click on the name of our program, and then select to quit).
- Holding the
⌘ Command keys at the same time as you start our application. Please press the keys down until a new screen opens (should take a few seconds).
- The "First Aid screen" opens.
- Enter the contact number of the email behind "Support ticket number". Don't have one? Then you can fill in 000000.
- Select the files that our technical support requested and add them to the reply email to them.
The screen will not open?
This may be due to the following causes:
1. The program is still running (even if all documents are closed)
In this case we ask you to double-check that the program is actually closed. Stop the application by clicking on our application icon in the Dock while holding the
ctrl key. In the appearing context menu choose "Close". Try again to start the "First Aid screen".
alt key may have a different name.
On some keyboards, the "Alt" key is also called "Option". If this is the case for you, hold
option instead of
3. You did not hold the
cmd keys long enough. Hold them down at the same time and keep them pressed down until you see the First Aid appear.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team.